Sunday, August 18, 2013

An Introduction~

A part of the journey and task of the disciple is to be a vocal witness; hence I have decided in the midst of many transitions to create this blog--Nicole A.M. Collins: Faith-Illuminations.

Who am I?:  I am a second career person (my first career was in the fine arts) who has been for the past number of years working towards becoming an ordained Lutheran Pastor!

What will be shared here?:  Devotions either my own our commentary upon Henri Nouwen's Daily Meditations as well as sermons & related writings and art~

Why now?: I've been an ubiquitous presence on Facebook and wanted to have a more centrally focused profile/reflection page than what FB offers.

On a more Spiritual note:  Living in the light of God's Grace has spurred me to share my faith on a greater scale.

What will not be on this post as well as not appreciated in response: Politics, or view points that polarize and judge other peoples.  This is purely an exchange of faith from a 45 year old, (In-love-with-the-Lutheran-Church) Lutheran.  Technically speaking: Evangelical catholic, Lutheran Orthodox!  See that was probably too much information! LOL

God Bless You
Nicole Aimiee Macaluso Collins :)

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to more posts from you, Nicole. Say hello to Pastor Eric for me! :)

    ReplyDelete